 General / 873
872  |  874
Subject:
Price of Old Castle sets..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 1998 09:07:28 GMT

Hi..
I was just wondering, after reading some of these messages, what the
prices on these sets I have would be, ballpark figure.

Set 375, European version of yellow castle. Box, instructions, most of
the parts. the horses & minifigs have mostly gone missing, and some of
the stickers are somewhat mangled. apart from that, most is there.

also a 6067 Guarded Inn, with one or two pieces mssing, no box,
instruction should be there.

Thanks,

Jasper.

Please reply by email: janssenjasper@hotmail.com