 General / 8700
Re: Web page pictures up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 19:45:20 GMT

Thanks Simon,  it's great to see what you guys look like.  I've corresponded
with so many of you before...  Chris, Huw, Jon, etc...  There's one person I
don't see, and it's someone who I correspond with a lot ...... Phil Traviss.

Gary Istok

Simon Robinson wrote:

I've just about finished adding more stuff to my Lego
web pages, at
http://www.simonrobinson.com/Lego.htm

For anyone who wants to know what some of us UK mob
look like there are pictures from our recent Southern UK Legofest
(along with links to where Huw Millington, Michael Huffman and
Ian Bishop also posted their own pictures).
(To people in the UK:
Yeah I know these are about a month late, but hey, some things are
worth waiting for :) )

Also pictures of the official Lego shop in BlueWater.

No MOC's (my own creations) yet since I've not had much time to build
anything, but there's a couple of pictures of my Lego play area, and
some pictures of the 645 Milk Float  from 1970
I bought a couple of months ago - showing
how I finally got the bricks out of the box without actually opening it.

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com