 Local / United Kingdom / 1510
Re: Web page pictures up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 23:22:07 GMT

For anyone who wants to know what some of us UK mob
look like there are pictures from our recent Southern UK Legofest
(along with links to where Huw Millington, Michael Huffman and
Ian Bishop also posted their own pictures).

What about me! http://www.you-rang.demon.co.uk/southfest/picindex.htm

Sorry! Everyone - I missed out Tony Priestman's site, which also
has LegoFest pictures. Corrected it now (though the people in
Tony's pictures definitely look funny...)

As a matter of interest, is SimonRobinson.com expensive?

US$35 a year for the domain name registration. US$10 a month
for having someone host the site (I use Pacific Tech, at http://www.addr.com).
My ISP is Cable and Wireless, who charge slightly less than normal
phone rates provided I use up at least GB£15 (US$23) a month,
which I easily do. Since I'd have to pay those phone charges to someone
anyway,
that effectively means C&W are free as far as I'm concerned.

In total I'm paying US$155 a year for the site, and I reckon it'll be
$500-$700 a year for phone charges.

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com