 General / 866
Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 1998 05:04:37 GMT

R.T.L. on Lugnet? Does that mean more messages send through than through my
current server? I like what lugnet does and it seems that everyone respects
the rules so far ......I seen the other day that someone was posting furby's
for sale, now what the heck does that have to do with Lego? Could this
R.T.L. on Lugnet Thing cause crosscontamination and these thing start
happening to Lugnet?

Anyway things are ok for me the way they are now Unless this togetherness is
an improvement do not change a thing..

Regards

Dave