 General / 8561
Re: Lego advert targets the Adult market
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 10:53:07 GMT

Reading this, i think you have be 18 or over to buy?

What was the price?

--
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine
Web site: http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medwards
162 models and going up

Huw Millington <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message
Not only is there an article in Autocar, there is an advert in this
months Loaded magazine for the Technic supercar.

I saw this myself today. Its very interesting. I can't remember the exact
wording, but the title was 'Groovy Baby' in Spy Woh Shagged Me style and • the
sub-title something like 'Look how much LEGO has changed since you were a
lad. Makes a great gift for the kids or for the kid in you'.

I didn't buy it so can't scan...

Huw