 General / 8532
  Re: Texas Legomaniacs Unite!

(...) in (...) for (...) I would like to first of all see how many of us there are. Kind of get a survey of what interests we have and then try to get an organized meeting going. Perhaps only annually at a set location or every week online or (...) (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Texas Legomaniacs Unite!

(...) Mark, Another Texan here! You won't believe where I live. How about a town called "College Station"! ha! Why haven't we met? Are you the one buying out all the adventurer stuff that was sale at Walmart? hehhehheh (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Texas Legomaniacs Unite!

(...) At this point, I'd probably have to participate in a pretty informal capacity. I probably wouldn't participate in parts exchange, because my Lego budget is pretty limited right now, which means that I only buy sets that I really like and (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)