 General / 8531
Re: Texas Legomaniacs Unite!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 19:32:04 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mark Lindsey writes:
<snip>
Mark L

Hi Mark,

In the future, you should probably make a single message posted to several
groups instead of several messages - it's a lot cleaner, and makes the thread
easier to follow.

Also, you may want to check in the /local/ hierarchy for Lego maniacs in your
area.

HTH!

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/