 General / 8511
  Did I ever find something interesting in my purple bucket!

Hi all, OK, earlier today I went to Wal-Mart (before I made the b-s-t posting) and bought an open and mildly played-with purple bucket for $3. Well, when I got it home, inside was a strange plastic object--a hilt with a 4x4 cross (like 2 2x4s at (...) (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Did I ever find something interesting in my purple bucket!

Lindsay - what would you want for it that strange hilt thing? Also, if you can get enough 5988s, I'd like 3, but can settle for less, assuming I'm eligible :-) Thanks, Paul (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)