 General / 8472
  Re: Colous in Lego

(...) Yes, there's clear clear, and there's transparent dark blue that you see in Space and Aquazone and more recently in Extreme Team, and then there's a transparent light blue that's been in Town for years and years. Also, I believe (but I'm not (...) (25 years ago, 10-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Colous in Lego

(...) I forgot to mention: Another name for the transparent fluorescent green/ yellow color is "antifreeze" or "antifreeze green/yellow." --Todd (25 years ago, 17-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)