 General / 8410
  Re: RTL posting stats (was Re: Lugnet Newsgroups Anniversary!)

Matthew Miller: (...) Thanks. It looks like the ration of "commercial" posts is increasing steadily. Could you also plot the different categories as percentages of the total? (I can do it myself if you publish the raw numbers ;-) Play well, Jacob (...) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: RTL posting stats (was Re: Lugnet Newsgroups Anniversary!)

(...) Sure. For both of those requests. :) Not sure if I'll get to it today though. Got suggestions for other interesting search terms? (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: RTL posting stats (was Re: Lugnet Newsgroups Anniversary!)

[ (X)FUT lugnet.admin.general and lugnet.off-topic.geek ] Matthew Miller: (...) Now that you ask for it... I did consider if it would be practical to train an ANN to classify the posts[1]. Play well, Jacob 1) If you take this seriously, you might (...) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)