 General / 8362
Re: Town Jr on LEGO site ?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 04:22:10 GMT

Ben Gatrelle wrote:
Imagine my surprise when I looked at this page:
http://www.lego.com/parents/overview.asp
and read that TLG is now proudly labeling their own sets as Town Jr.

Wow indeed!

Mind you, what is even more telling about Lego and their attitudes is
the fact that according to them, only boys do Technic. And both boys and
girls stop playing with Themes (ie, Adventurers, Castle etc) at 9. Glad
my daughter doesn't know what Lego thinks she's supposed to do!

Kevin