 General / 8352
Re: DUPLO at McDonalds too...and a rebate coupon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.promo, lugnet.duplo
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 23:56:34 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Julie Krenz writes:
In the Duplo advertisement/catalog I received today, it mentions there will
also be a Duplo toy available at McDonalds in the happy meals. There is no
picture. It also mentions "a special $3.00 LEGO rebate inside every LEGO
McDonalds model". The ad says to visit
http://www.lego.com/mcdonalds/teaser001.asp
No picutures yet, it says to come back next week. It does say "Hey kids!!
This is advertising"

Hey kids!!  This is your brain.  This is your brain on advertising!

--Todd