 General / 8347
  Re: Lugnet Newsgroups Anniversary!

(...) I think it absolutely terrible that you have created the slow torturous death of RTL. :') It has exceeded my wildest expectations. The amount of time and effort that you have expended to make LUGNET news as user friendly, organized, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lugnet Newsgroups Anniversary!

(...) Heck, I'll go farther. I will nominate Todd for the Nobel Prize, he's obviously increased world piece (count). (what, it's for world PEACE?? never mind) (...) Ditto. But she's doing Heavy Research so that's an OK tradeoff. (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)