 General / 8260
    Re: Lugnet Newsgroups Anniversary! —Jacob Schultz
   (...) I think LUGNET is one of the best sites on the web! The site concentrates on a specific topic, is easy to navigate, and it contains lots and lots of information and links to relevant places. The three-gates-access is excelent, everybody can (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Lugnet Newsgroups Anniversary! —Scott Edward Sanburn
   I for one, love it. I have met great people, talked about one of the passions of my life, got sets I never dreamed I could, debated things I never would with people I would have never met, and have so many things I want to build now, I want to go (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Lugnet Newsgroups Anniversary! —Andy McKenney
   (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)