 General / 8215
8214  |  8216
Subject:
A couple of new little sets...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 1999 02:20:09 GMT

Hello all,
I was in my local grocery store (in NC) and spotted some small Lego sets.  They
were number 1068 and 1070.  One is a plane and the other a helicopter.  They
have Extream Team logos on them as well, but he minifigs are plain.  They cost
$3 and only had 19 or 20 pieces.  Not much of a deal, but it was interesting to
see them in the grocery store.

Just a little tidbit.

Chris <><