 General / 8213
    Re: LEGO Pirates! D-Day Approaches! —John Neal
    (...) Ian- We all feel your pain; we all live with the frustration surrounding life as an AFOL. We are stupid; we are fiercely loyal, we keep coming back, and we won't switch. Be that as it may, I don't think an embarrassment campaign is the (...) (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO Pirates! D-Day Approaches! —Mike Stanley
   (...) That would help. Bulk ordering, and I mean true BULK ordering would make it better. Set a 10,000 piece minimum for all I care - we'll find a way to make it feasible for everyone. (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)