 General / 8190
  Re: What would you think of a crusader torso being available?

(...) I apologize for not providing the URL-- have been rather busy lately:-( Actually, it's: (URL) And specifically to our discussion, go to: (...) -John (...) (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What would you think of a crusader torso being available?

(...) Weird. Must have been a momentary net glitch or something, because I tried microscale first. Oh well. :) (...) Yeah... you'd still have to cut it to size, though. Pre-cut sheets would be so much nicer, although probably horribly expensive. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)