 General / 8181
8180  |  8182
Subject:
Want US Exclusive sets, but not in the US? I'll get them for you for COST
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 14:23:58 GMT

I'm sure there are non-US people that may want the new 3438 US S@H
Exclusive McDonald's set (or K2996 Adventurer's set (contains 2996, 2995,
5900),
or 3442 Legoland California Truck, or 2148 if not available in your
country).

I'll throw out my standard offer on this one -
I'll be happy to get it for you at cost plus whatever shipping you choose,
and get as many of them (or other US sets) from S@H that you want.  I need
to be paid in cash, or a direct wire to my bank, or that you cover the
friggin $20 fee my bank will charge for non-US checks.  Canadian folks can
pay with a Canadian Postal Money Order.

All I ask in return is the ability to do the same through you - buy any
sets exclusive to your area at your cost plus shipping.  If you are in a
country due to get the new Shell sets, I'd be VERY interested in getting
McDonald's sets for you, as I will want a minimum of 5-10 of each of the
new Shell sets ;-)

(For those people that got Halloween buckets through me - I'd like to hear
from you if your country will be getting the Shell sets, as I don't want to

ask one person to have to buy a ton of them for me.)