 General / 8166
    McDonald's Promotional Set —Bryan Wong
   Would anyone know if set #3438 is available in Canada? If not, could someone in the US order one, then send it up to me in Canada? I'd be willing to pay for the set, mailing costs and a little extra to compensate for all your troubles... Bryan (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: McDonald's Promotional Set —Tom Stangl
   As I've stated here before, I'm happy to get them for people outside of the US for cost plus shipping. In your case, to Canada, it costs about $3 to ship, so if you email me at home for my address, and send me a Canadian Postal Money Order (ONLY (...) (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: McDonald's Promotional Set —Frank Filz
   (...) A usefull datapoint: Canadians (and probably others) can call S@H US and place an order which is shipped to a buddy in the US. This reduces the money exchanged to shipping costs and allows the buyer to put most of the cost on a credit card. (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)