 General / 8114
8113  |  8115
Subject:
Expo Gallery up at The Construction Site website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 15:54:54 GMT

The Construction Site have pictures from their recent
Builders' Expo up on their website now.
http://www.constructiontoys.com/

While at it, I'd like to brag about a car by me, a dragon
by my daughter Hilary, and a figure by my daughter Emily
(also used as icons for the gallery headings Transportation,
Fantasy, and Life, respectively).

-gbr