 General / 8058
Re: Concerning John DiRienzo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 17:03:37 GMT

Tom Reed <Merthyn1@webtv.net> wrote:
In lugnet.general, Mike Stanley writes:
On Sun, 26 Sep 1999 22:43:11 GMT, Tom Reed <Merthyn1@webtv.net> wrote:
I heard from him on Monday (9/20) by email.  I'm still waiting for the item he
offered in trade for a set I sent 3 months ago.  He is either too busy,
terribly  unorganized, or he just doesn't care enough about the people he deals
with.  I don't know which!  I'm sure he will show up at some point!  "Just have
patience!"  That's what I keep telling myself!

John's a good guy.  He's completely trustworthy.

And like many of us, he has a real life that sometimes intrudes on
our shared interest of small blocks of plastic.

I figured he was trustworthy since I see him post on Lugnet, RTL, and Ebay all
the time.  I just expected him to follow through in a timely manner!  I
understand that some people are very busy.  If they would just tell me that and
don't mislead me or leave me wondering.  That's all I ask!  I would have to
think twice before dealing with him again and that's a shame for someone who is
probably a great person.  Get your act together John! hehheh  Maybe he's
listening!

If you heard from him on 9/20 I'd say he HAS been in touch with you.
I don't even know why you're blathering about this in a public
forum.

I have no idea who YOU are.  I know and trust John, and have
traded with him before.  That's good enough for me, and for just
about everyone else I'd wager.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/