 General / 8047
Re: Concerning John DiRienzo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 14:41:24 GMT

James Brown wrote in message ...

John's a good guy.  He's completely trustworthy.

And like many of us, he has a real life that sometimes intrudes on
our shared interest of small blocks of plastic.

Yup, ditto.

He does tend to keep a lot of things on the burner at once, though, and can
take a bit to get back.  But he will.

Thanks everyone, don't worry I didn't ean to bring his trustworthiness into
question. I was just wondering if he was ok...

As it happens he's just posted a couple of hours ago in .castle!  Keep your
eyes on that mailbox everyone!!!  ;-)

Paul