 General / 8053
  Re: Concerning John DiRienzo

(...) You're right. But so is Mike Stanley when he points out that we all do have lives. There is a balance here somewhere, I'm not trying to start an argument (this time). I fear I am also someone who doesn't always keep all his irons straight. So (...) (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Concerning John DiRienzo

(...) the time. I just expected him to follow through in a timely manner! I understand that some people are very busy. If they would just tell me that and don't mislead me or leave me wondering. That's all I ask! I would have to think twice before (...) (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Concerning John DiRienzo

(...) If you heard from him on 9/20 I'd say he HAS been in touch with you. I don't even know why you're blathering about this in a public forum. I have no idea who YOU are. I know and trust John, and have traded with him before. That's good enough (...) (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)