 General / 8037
    Re: Concerning John DiRienzo —James Brown
   (...) he (...) deals (...) have (...) Yup, ditto. He does tend to keep a lot of things on the burner at once, though, and can take a bit to get back. But he will. James (URL) (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Concerning John DiRienzo —Paul Baulch
      James Brown wrote in message ... (...) Thanks everyone, don't worry I didn't ean to bring his trustworthiness into question. I was just wondering if he was ok... As it happens he's just posted a couple of hours ago in .castle! Keep your eyes on (...) (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Concerning John DiRienzo —Scott W. Runyan
   Not to be rude, but I think we're forgetting the most important thing here. We all have live's here, Wives, Children, Jobs, and hobbies. Everyone want's what they expect to get, but some things have priorities. Wives, Children, Jobs, and hobbies. I (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)