 General / 8020
  Paradisa question

Since I can't find a newsgroup dedicated to Paradisa.... Yesterday I found a Paradisa 6410 (Cabana Beach) in a thrift store. All pieces ae present, manual and box in good condition. One curious thing, both the box and the instructions show a red (...) (25 years ago, 25-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Paradisa question

(...) Paradisa is a subset of town, I believe. (...) The Cababa Beach we have has a red one. So at least some sets came that way. (25 years ago, 25-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Paradisa question

(...) Ahh, you want the lugnet.town group, since Paradisa is a play theme within the LEGO Town System. (...) I added lugnet.town to the 'Newsgroups' line on this message and set the 'Followup-To' to lugnet.town as well. --Todd (25 years ago, 25-Sep-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: Paradisa question

(...) Ray, I have opened two of those sets and each one has had a red fishing pole. I haven't a clue as to why yours had a black one. If you want a red one, you can contact me. Tom (25 years ago, 26-Sep-99, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Paradisa question

This has happened to me too, but in my case, a sheet of stickers were missing >:-( --Tobias (...) I (...) can (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.town)