 General / 80
    Lugnet leads to my decloaking —Irregular Shed
   Fancy a university having a USENET server that won't let you post, eh? And I've got no time for DejaNews... So thank God for Lugnet - I am de-cloaked! Shed (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lugnet leads to my decloaking —Todd Lehman
     (...) You're almost de-cloaked -- You have to tell us your real-life name as a condition of the terms of use of this server. --Todd (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Lugnet leads to my decloaking —Steve Anderson
      Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> spake thus... (...) use of (...) Sorry, thought I had done when I added the server to the lists... never mind. My cloak is lifted, and I am free to revel in the world of Lego a demystified being. Hurrah! Shed (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lugnet leads to my decloaking —Mike Stanley
   (...) Are you sure your University doesn't require some kind of login to have posting priveleges? It isn't unheard of. We had to switch our SMTP server over to allow access to only those coming from within the utk.edu domain. Should have done it (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)