 General / 85
Re: Lugnet leads to my decloaking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 14:30:01 GMT

Irregular Shed <shed-at-iname-dot-com@com> wrote:
Fancy a university having a USENET server that won't let you post, eh? And
I've got no time for DejaNews...

Are you sure your University doesn't require some kind of login to
have posting priveleges?  It isn't unheard of.

We had to switch our SMTP server over to allow access to only those
coming from within the utk.edu domain.  Should have done it long ago,
but spam and other abuse finally became a problem.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.auczilla.com - World's Largest Online Selection of LEGO Pieces