 General / 7989
  Spaceport 6454 part question

I was wondering if anyone has the 6454, and could answer a question for me. The satellite has 3 cones at the "top". One is a small 1x1 black cone, and then a 2x2, and 4x4, respectively. Are the 2x2 and 4x4 cones light grey or white? If light grey, (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Spaceport 6454 part question

The cones in question are all white. Scott S. (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)