 General / 7990
Re: Spaceport 6454 part question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 15:55:42 GMT

The cones in question are all white.

Scott S.

R2 wrote:

I was wondering if anyone has the 6454, and could answer a question for me.

The satellite has 3 cones at the "top". One is a small 1x1 black cone, and
then a 2x2, and 4x4, respectively. Are the 2x2 and 4x4 cones light grey or
white? If light grey, is it the same grey as the older space sets??

Thanks for reading...

Eric

--
Scott E. Sanburn
CADD Operator, CADD Systems Administrator

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/index.html
Lego Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/legoindex.html

“The more people I meet, the more I like my Lego collection.”