 General / 7883
  Will buy 6396

I'm looking for 6396 International Jetport and I'm not willing to pay a fortune for it as I intend to play with it. I'm not a COLLECTER. I don't care what it's missing as long as the pieces are easy to find or are not very important to the set and I (...) (25 years ago, 19-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Will buy 6396

Ryan, I have cross posted your entire append to market.buy-sell.trade and set followups there, because that is where it belongs. (...) But I have to comment. This strategy MAY work. But it might not, you may have to pay market value for the set if (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Will buy 6396

(...) Thanks:) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Will buy 6396

(...) Could you email me your analysis of why the IJ is the worst of the three airports? (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Will buy 6396

(...) No. emailing it benefits you and no one else, so I prefer to post the answer... Follow this link: (URL) which you could have find yourself using the LUGNET search facility and the search string "CS IJ". LUGNET has a lot of neat stuff and you (...) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)