 General / 7891
Re: Will buy 6396
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 01:47:25 GMT

Ryan, I have cross posted your entire append to market.buy-sell.trade
and set followups there, because that is where it belongs.

Ryan Smith wrote:

I'm looking for 6396 International Jetport and I'm not willing to pay a
fortune for it as I intend to play with it. I'm not a COLLECTER. I don't care
what it's missing as long as the pieces are easy to find or are not very
important to the set and I also do not care about the box.

But I have to comment. This strategy MAY work. But it might not, you may
have to pay market value for the set if you really want it badly enough.
Be of good cheer, market on this one seems to be coming down a bit. And
it's certainly a lot less than Century Skyway (1)

1 - as long time readers may recall, I, in full A-R mode, posted a long
analysis of why I feel CS is superior to IJ, IJ is the "worst" (2) of
the three big airports, IMHO

2 - "Cargo Center" or whatever the heck it is called, the 1999 Town
JUNIOR set, wasn't considered. It's just not in the same league. You'd
not be ill served by IJ if a big airport is your wont. The WORST non
junior set is better than the best junior set of comparable size and
theme.

lugnet.