 General / 7878
Re: **BAD TRADER** Andrew Biccochi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 04:30:27 GMT

I was noticing that most of his positive feedback involved him as purchaser, not
seller.

-John

John Morgan wrote:

In lugnet.general, Beth Reiten writes:
Not meaning to be a vulture or anything, but would you be willing to share
his UserID with us?  I am interested in checking out his comment history
myself, but haven't been able to find it.

His ebay userid is : bicocchi@cyberhighway.net. I , too , have not recieved
the LEGOs that I sent a money order to him over 2 months ago, longer probably.
I did receive one e-mail from him after a long silence . He stated  that he had
a family emergency and was called out of town suddenly. He said he would ship
the LEGO out as soon as possible but obviously that didnt happen. His previous
record on ebay was all good so "maybe" there is truth to his story. I still
havent heard anything from him and apparently several others havent either. I
hope whatever happened to him or his family, things work out ok. That is one of
the ways of hte internet I don't like. Someone could die of misfortune and we
would have no way of finding out. I certainly would like to know if anyone has
seen recent auctions from him.
well, that all the info I have at this time.
Take care
     John
p.s. I would think Cashed checks would indicate an ability to ship stuff also
Sorry to hear of others losses too....