 General / 7876
    Why are these bricks different ? —Ray Sanders
   Today I picked some misc bricks at a yard sale (Pink 'Lego for her tub' if it matters). While sorting through them, I noticed that two light gray 2x2 bricks were actually a slightly different shade. Then I noticed the same on a couple of 2x3 lt-gray (...) (25 years ago, 19-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Why are these bricks different ? —Selçuk Göre
   Most of my regular bricks are from my pre-dark ages (ie. before 1985) so I can easily say that these are the older ones. These all are examples of older brick design specifications (thicker walls, separation mark on a side wall, and no support (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)