 General / 7874
    Re: **BAD TRADER** Andrew Biccochi —Beth Reiten
   Not meaning to be a vulture or anything, but would you be willing to share his UserID with us? I am interested in checking out his comment history myself, but haven't been able to find it. Thank you for looking out for the rest of us, and I sure (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: **BAD TRADER** Andrew Biccochi —John Morgan
   (...) His ebay userid is : bicocchi@cyberhighway.net. I , too , have not recieved the LEGOs that I sent a money order to him over 2 months ago, longer probably. I did receive one e-mail from him after a long silence . He stated that he had a family (...) (25 years ago, 19-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: **BAD TRADER** Andrew Biccochi —John Neal
   I was noticing that most of his positive feedback involved him as purchaser, not seller. -John (...) (25 years ago, 19-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)