 General / 7873
    Re: Who here in Legoland has a Cable modem? —Robert Farver
   (...) Here in the Lehigh Valley, I pay $35 a month for my cable modem, nothing extra for the modem. This is through RCN, who now owns Erol's, so I can also connect with a modem from my laptop in a VERY large geographic area. Rob +---...---+ | Rob (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Who here in Legoland has a Cable modem? —Pat Justison
   I used to go to Lehigh U. I liked it out there, the cable service was always very good. 35/Mo. is cheap. I pay 40/mo for Austin TW RR. I'm about to drop it because the speed has dropped a lot, and their tech support ppl are a** holes. If in the (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)