 General / 7820
    New Shell Sets - Convince S@H to carry? —Bryan Kinkel
   I wonder how difficult it would be to convince the Lego S@H service to sell overseas promo sets? Next time you call S@H, tell the rep you would really like to see overseas promo sets sold via S@H. I don't think it can hurt. Wasn't the new airplane (...) (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New Shell Sets - Convince S@H to carry? —Tony Kilaras
   (...) I just called S@H. The sets are in the computer, but I was told that they are noted as "not available in the United States." She couldn't tell me when, or if they would be available in the US. I suppose that the fact that they ARE listed in (...) (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New Shell Sets - Convince S@H to carry? —Bryan Kinkel
     That would be a shame if the Lego/Shell contract stipulated that the sets could not be sold in the USA.... Thanks for the update. They are really neat looking sets... Tony Kilaras <kilaras@speedus.com> wrote in message news:FI7v5D.6n5@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New Shell Sets - Convince S@H to carry? —Mark Herzberg
   (...) IMO, very good sign. For example, LEGO set 6329, Truck Stop, was listed as "not available in the US" for a year, and then it was. On the other hand, other sets that have not shown up on the computer have never became available period. Anyone (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)