 General / 7806
Re: Do either of these parts exist?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 12:26:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Johnston writes:
Eric Kingsley wrote:

I was wondering if either of these parts existed?
2.  A mini-fig tool or part that resembles a Scythe

I don't know if you remember (or if you looked closely) but my model
for the Construction Site Builder's Expo had a 'Death' minifig with a
scythe.  I used a flagpole/toiletplunger/antenna piece for the handle,
stuck a lightsaber handle into the end of that, topped it with a 1x1 w/
top clip, and put a grey katana into the clip.  It worked fairly well,
I think.

Actually now that you mention it I think I remember that.  I will try it.

Thanks,

Eric

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail.

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
LEGO Want List:      http://www.io.com/~jeffj/LEGO/wantlist.txt
LEGO Trade List:     http://www.io.com/~jeffj/LEGO/tradelist.txt
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++
YB73m