 General / 7751
    Re: Pictures of new Shell promotional sets are up! —Mike Walsh
   I like these sets, cars with doors! I have a couple of questions for those in the know. Does anyone have a list of countries that these sets will be available in? In particular, does anyone know if they will be available in Sweden? Also, when Shell (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Pictures of new Shell promotional sets are up! —Andy McKenney
     (...) does not have them? from Andy (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Pictures of new Shell promotional sets are up! —Huw Millington
   (...) NL and NZ are the only certainties at the moment. (...) Last time in the UK they were phased 1 set a week. Henk says you need tokens for them in NL this time. Huw (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)