 General / 7737
  Alice in LEGO-Wonderland

Hello all, I've just finished my latest LEGO sculptor. After my R2D2 ( (URL) I decided to begin a series of ALICE IN WONDERLAND sculptures. Of course, Alice had to be first: (URL) Queen of Hearts and Mad Hatter will follow in the (near?) future. (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Alice in LEGO-Wonderland

Eric, Eric Harshbarger <eric@ericharshbarger.org> wrote in article <37E04369.8739EA99@e...er.org>... (...) humanoid of Alice, with amazing skill. Are you sure you're not moonlighting with the LEGO company? (...) Looking forward to it immensely. (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Alice in LEGO-Wonderland

Wow Eric! I'm impressed!! This is the part of the LEGO Master Builder skills that I would flunk at. I just wouldn't have the patience to do this type of work. The sculptural quality of LEGO shows off very nicely here. Great Job! Gary Istok (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)