 General / 7767
Re: Alice in LEGO-Wonderland
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 14:22:04 GMT

Wow Eric!

I'm impressed!!

This is the part of the LEGO Master Builder skills that I would flunk at.
I just wouldn't have the patience to do this type of work.

The sculptural quality of LEGO shows off very nicely here.

Great Job!

Gary Istok

Allan Bedford wrote:

Eric,

Eric Harshbarger <eric@ericharshbarger.org> wrote in article
<37E04369.8739EA99@ericharshbarger.org>...

Hello all,

I've just finished my latest LEGO sculptor. After my R2D2 (

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/r2d2.html

As has been previously mentioned by many.... this was a work of wonder.

), I decided to begin a series of ALICE IN WONDERLAND sculptures. Of
course, Alice had to be first:

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/alice.html

You have evolved from the mechanical R2-D2, to the more subtlely-shaped
humanoid of Alice, with amazing skill.  Are you sure you're not
moonlighting with the LEGO company?

The Queen of Hearts and Mad Hatter will follow in the (near?) future.

Looking forward to it immensely.

Regards,
Allan
--
Expert Builder Website - The Megaproject Showcase
http://www.execulink.com/~apotome/expert.htm