 General / 7688
Re: FOTW --> BSB!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 09:14:08 GMT

On Fri, Sep 10, 1999 at 06:29:39AM +0000, David Simmons wrote:
My local used toy store once again made me feel like a 49'er in the
California hills reaching down into the mud and holding up a nugget glinting
in the sun.

Where is this shop?  I live in Pacifica, I assume you are an SV-ite as
well.

Ciao!

--
Any member introducing a dog into the Society's premises shall be liable to a fine of one pound.  Any animal leading a blind person shall be deemed to be a cat.
-- Rule 46, Oxford Union Society, London

The Doctor What: Need I say more?                http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat@gerf.org                    (finger docwhat@gerf.org for PGP key)
KF6VNC