 General / 768
  non traditional retail outlets

A few musings: I've been seeing TLG stuff in non traditional places. For instance, King Soopers has a bunch of the mini-sets (the hang glider, etc) for 2.99 each. That's not a very good price, IMHO. Is the broadening of channels good for TLG, even (...) (26 years ago, 23-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: non traditional retail outlets

(...) I'm almost wishing I hadn't bought Creator. It runs OK on my p2-400, dog slow on another p166mmx at work. Hard to use, not very intuitive, mostly boring. With something like BlockCAD I was building complex designs with basic bricks in seconds. (...) (26 years ago, 23-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: non traditional retail outlets

(...) I saw the hang glider and some other small boxes for $3.29 at Osco (big drug store chain - sister store to Savon, I believe,which is in the western U.S.) Although excited to see that set at a store for the first time, I bought ours thru S@H (...) (26 years ago, 24-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)