 General / 768
767  |  769
Subject:
non traditional retail outlets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 21:10:48 GMT

A few musings:

I've been seeing TLG stuff in non traditional places.

For instance, King Soopers has a bunch of the mini-sets (the hang
glider, etc) for 2.99 each. That's not a very good price, IMHO. Is the
broadening of channels good for TLG, even if the pricing is not
agressive?

For another instance, Media Play has the RCX, all accessories, and all
TLG SW titles (the newer ones were 29.99 USD and had a sticker affixed
that they came with TWO toys instead of the regular one.)  Is two
figures and a discounted price, this early, a bad sign??

Anyone have any hard/fast info on how the software titles are doing? I
want them to do well, I guess, so they will bring out more.

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.