 General / 7676
Re: Another McD rip off...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 00:13:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Alex Roode writes:
In lugnet.general, Damian Garcia writes:
Check this one out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=161366151

Opening bid:  24.99
"Fresh from our sources?"  What, is The Lego Group some secret society now?

--
D M Garcia

"A pessimist is an experienced optimist"

That is the cheesiest, cornyest, corkyest, dumbest, freakyest discription i
have ever heard.  The seller wants u to buy a $24 thing when u can get it thru
S&H for $11. And while i say that, who would buy it for 11 bucks anyway?  That
thing's smaller than a  rat!  who would buy something that's juniorized, has
bad peices (exept for the M flags. i could stick those on a spaceship called
the L.S.S. McShip. Wow. Wouldn't that be great.) and bad colors.  It looks • like
apack of mustard and ketchup!

Well, umm, that is what most McDonald's that I have had experiences with look
like, the color scheme and weird architecture, anyway. As for its
juniorization, it is one of the least juniorized 1999 sets that I can name off
the top of my head (Star Wars excluded). The car is what I was referring to
when I said non-juniorized. But, still, if you have a building as small as
that, it won't have lots of pieces.

Who's with me?

With you for what?
Greg "Though I respect that a lot, I'd be fired if that were my job; after
killing Jason off and countless screaming Argonauts." Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/

Alex "McJunk" Roode