 General / 767
  Re: LEGO Dreams (was: Re: I think I'm getting too involved...

(...) Just check with security or store management first as you are practicing with property that is not your own. If you DO decide to practice, please post when/where, as I want to watch. :-) (26 years ago, 23-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Dreams (was: Re: I think I'm getting too involved...

(...) Good point. I had been assuming mostly a (semi-)mad dash from the counter to the LEGO aisle, pantomime filling the cart (decision: go for speed-scooping, getting many copies of just a few sets, or take the time to cruise the aisle, grabbing (...) (26 years ago, 24-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Dreams (was: Re: I think I'm getting too involved...

The big question remains, what to get if provided with such an opportunity! Big ticket items which take up more trolley space, or many smaller sets, of which you could get many, but not so great piece selections? Or a mixture..... Grab a mindstorms, (...) (26 years ago, 24-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Dreams (was: Re: I think I'm getting too involved...

Nonononono! Scooping is a waste of space. Reach to the back of the shelf, grab the rear box, put your other hand on the front one, squeeze them together, then pull the whole rectangular stack over the cart, and set it neatly into place. I can (...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote in message <365BAB0E.506DB242@vfaq.com>... (...) You guys remind me of my little brother and I when we were 12 and 8 and watched the Nickelodeon contest come up every year, and not choose us as winners every year. But what (...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)