 General / 7649
    Re: WWII Fighter —Kim Toll
   Earle wrote in message ... (...) To the best of my knowledge, the orange Lego first came out in 1998 in the Halloween buckets, which were a Target exclusive: (URL) this year, orange parts have come out in several Star Wars sets like the 7130 Snow (...) (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: WWII Fighter —Earle Bishop
   (...) I've only been in it maybe four times in the last 5 years. (...) Yup, I knew about the star wars sets and plates and etc. The sets in question contain very few orange elements, and the model I was looking at had hundreds of orange bricks! A (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)