 General / 7614
  LEGO replica castles

I know there is a page where someone vwery talented built LEGO replicas of a lot of European castles.] Does anyone know what I'm talking about and can point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance, ---Jon (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO replica castles

I know of one address.. I think this is an older page, though it's still got some great castles on it! (URL) are Dr. Carney's castle creations and he does a superb job! (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO replica castles

These are definitely the exact castles I had in mind (Dr. Carney is amazing!) but I seem to remember a different page with even more of them. Am I remembering wrong? Specifically, I'm looking for the Neuschwanstein castle. Thanks for the link (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO replica castles

(...) Is this the one you were looking for? (URL) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO replica castles

(...) everyone to post some really awesome LEGO castle URL's! Keep them coming! ---Jon (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO replica castles

(...) Those are truly amazing replicas. I hadn't seen the full web site before. Thanks for the posting. <ICS> (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO replica castles

I believe Anne has them up somewhere else also, I just don't seem to have the bookmark :( I could have sworn I marked it... if you search for a message from Anne Sullivan or Dr. Carney's last message I believe posted the new address with more of the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)