 General / 7620
Re: LEGO replica castles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 02:48:36 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Nichol writes:
These are definitely the exact castles I had in mind (Dr. Carney is
amazing!) but I seem to remember a different page with even more of
them.  Am I remembering wrong?  Specifically, I'm looking for the
Neuschwanstein castle.  Thanks for the link though.  It's a lot closer
than I was before!

Is this the one you were looking for?

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/olivier.goubeau/castle.html

James