 General / 7559
Re: 3438 - S@H McDonald's Special INVENTORY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 15:19:08 GMT

Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote:

Review:

KILLER set for parts, well worth the money even when bought at full price
of $11.00.  I'll be buying many of these (especially since it will take at
least 4 to start work on a fullsize McD's).

I agree.  So stop complaining people. That
was my feeling when I first looked at it.
I already have four. :) Unfortunatley, it doesn't look like
much if you don't put the stickers on, and the minifig
torso sticker bugs me, but I'll deal.  If you anti-sticker
people want to make a big McDonalds, buy four and just sticker up one.

(stickers are, 4 2x2 flag size arches, one 4x3 size arch, one minifig torso
with m and red bowtie, one 1x4 drive thru and one 2x2 vertical drink and
burger.)

oh, and the minifig has to jump to get stuff out the window.

Patricia Schempp