 General / 7577
Re: 3438 - S@H McDonald's Special - scan of Directions cover
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 20:41:47 GMT

They snap into the frames like the window panes snap into a 1x4x3 window.
So FOR ONCE, you can get 2 of these sets, put the doors side by side, and
snap one in "backwards/upside down", and have proper swingout doors, since
the door is horizontally symmetrical.

I HATE the doors in buckets these days, they only give you doors that swing
one way.

John Rudy wrote:

Tom,
are the doors on hinges, or are they conventional
one stud hook-ups.  The cataloge pic seems like hinge, am I dilusional?
-John Rudy